Dead skin cells suck. They build up crazy fast and cause all kinds of hell for you like dry, flaky, cracked, irritated and blotchy skin. You don’t want your girl cringing when it’s time for some good-good, right? Of course not. I have good news though. All you have to do is exfoliate with any of the best exfoliating body washes for men below. I’ve tried them and love them. You’ll thank me later!
Table of Contents
Cremo All Season Body Wash (Our Top Pick)
Cremo is like the Tom Brady of men’s skin care––it’s gonna be great every season! And we know you trust us, but if you need further evidence, there’re more than 17,000 happy Amazon customers who swear by it, a ton of them women raving about how great their husband’s body feels after using it.
Just imagine being free of the agony that comes with having body acne and not having to do much. It’s convenient. No need to worry about having different body washes. It’s made specifically to be light enough in the summer and moisturizing enough in the winter. With Cremo All Season Body Wash, you can step in the shower and let the Citric Acid and Sodium Chloride do all the work for you. They’ll get rid of all the piled up dead skin that traps oil, dirt, and grime, causing skin problems like body acne. And not only that, this body wash is filled to the brim with essential oils like Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Aloe Leaf Juice, and Birrea Seed Oil. You may be scratching your head wondering WTH these oils do so let’s just say, they soak in the moisture your skin needs to be healthy. And on top of that they smell good AF!
And if you’re anything like us, which of course you are, you’re probably wondering WTH is the need for exfoliating anyway, right? Well it’s like this. Exfoliating is like refurbishing your skin. You sand off the old, damaged layers to reveal the new, younger and brighter one. You wouldn’t stain your floors without sanding them down first, right? And Cremo is one of the best for doing exactly that. And as an added bonus, it lathers up really well and will leave you smelling like the man throughout the day.
- It gives a great lather so you’re not wasting it like some of those body washes that come out too thin.
- The scent is super masculine and lasts all day and we love that it’s not too overwhelming and blends great with different colognes.
- Comes in a sleek, fun bottle.
- The fragrance can cause irritation to people with sensitive skin.
- SkinSafeProducts.com ranked it as 82% allergen free. I’d much prefer if it was 100%.
- The irritants can be unsafe around the eyes and lips. Nobody wants to walk around with a bad reaction on their mouth. That ain’t hot.
If you’re looking for fluff ingredients in your body wash, look elsewhere because Black Wolf Nation is going to give it to you like I like my drinks––straight, no chaser! The guys behind Black Wolf Nation understand what it’s like to have body acne, breakouts and problematic skin, so they’ve created a body wash that’s simple but effective.
It’s one of the best exfoliating body washes for men because of its two key ingredients: salicylic acid and activated charcoal. They go together like salt and pepper––it just works. Salicylic Acid reduces swelling and fights annoying stuff like skin irritation. But activated charcoal has a boatload of benefits, too. It’ll bind itself to the dirt and oil on your skin to unclog your pores, demolishing dead skin cell buildup. Think of it as a plunger for your skin: it gets rid of all that shit you don’t need. This Black Wolf Nation Body Wash tightens and firms skin, too, so it’s phenomenal for fellas of a certain age.
But aside from the ingredients, what sets this product apart from others like Dove Men or Axe is its scent of Blue Sage and Citrus. It’s a genius woodsy, citrus-y mix that the ladies love. Don’t be surprised if you look up and she’s breathing down your neck trying to get a whiff…literally. What could be any better than a body wash that exfoliates away bad skin, gentle enough for daily use, and brings your girl in close? Nothing.
- Think of Salicylic Acid and Activated Charcoal as your homeboys working together to heal and nourish your skin with every shower.
- This body wash is killer for all skin types. Paraben-free ingredients won’t dry out your skin or cause further irritation, even if you have the most sensitive skin.
- Powerful enough to change your girl’s attitude. She’ll go from “don’t bother me” to “hey babe, how was your day?”
- Contains Sodium Laureth Sulfate which can irritate your skin if you use it long-term.
- I still think they should offer more than just one size. 10 fl oz. just isn’t enough for people whose skin needs extra care and attention.
All right, you know how much I dig all-natural products. Not only are they awesome, they’re vital for healthy skin. And Seaweed Bath Co. Body Scrub gets it so right when it comes to healthy skin. If you thought seaweed was just that extra thing they wrap sushi with, you’re wrong. Seaweed is one of the best exfoliators. It’s strong enough to get rid of dead, damaged skin cells, yet gentle enough to give your pores the nutrients they need to produce younger and brighter ones. They’re ingredients are all-natural and come from the best place you can find them––the earth.
But they deliver surprising benefits, too, like anti-aging. That’s right. Not only does the Bladderwrack Seaweed with French Clay and coffee extract exfoliate your skin, they brighten and tighten it, too. It’s like a jolt of youth in a bottle. Our skin is always thirsty so another outstanding plus about this body wash is its hydrating effects. Especially if you’re one of the guys working out in the elements. The wind and sun can leave your skin extremely dry.
And here’s a pro tip: before you start using this body wash every day, do a quick spot test somewhere like the inside of your arm to make sure your skin isn’t too sensitive for the seaweed. If you’re not too sensitive, you’ll quickly realize how it’s one of the best exfoliating body washes for men.
- The ingredients deep-clean and hydrate your skin. Leaves it looking young, feeling fresh and gives you an extra boost of confidence.
- I love that they only use sustainable materials in their packaging. Doing your part to save the rainforests is sexy and ladies love guys who fight for a bigger cause!
- You do have to use a large amount to exfoliate your body. I hate that this makes you run through the product quickly.
- There’s a peppery scent to it. If you don’t like it, you’ll need to wash with a product whose smell you prefer afterwards. That can be inconvenient and time-consuming and I’m not trying to make your morning routine any more hectic.
If you’re a man of color, especially a Black man you know the agony of trying to find skincare products. They’re just not around. So, what do you do when you can’t find it? You make it yourself. The creators of Bevel are Black men catering to Black men and other men of color. And their products have been given stellar reviews from places like Insider and Hypebeast.com
Bevel Body Wash is a beast. Here’s why. When it comes to exfoliation, they’ve got it figured out. Their secret? Activated Charcoal. If you have body acne, eczema and other skin issues, activated charcoal works wonders. It goes deep down under your skin’s top layer to address the issues head on. And while that magic is happening, essential oils like Argan, Hydrated Silica and Shea Butter bless your skin with the hydration it needs (especially during the winter when your skin is super dry anyway). By the time you step out of the shower you’re feeling fresh and rejuvenated.
Using activated charcoal instead of annoying plastic microbeads those big brands like Proctor + Gamble use saves you the headache of having to go through an additional wash to make sure you’ve got them from sticking any and everywhere. I also love the essential oils Bevel uses. Hydrated Silica, Jojoba Esters, and Argan Oil bless your skin with the hydration it needs.
You want to live your best life, right? You can’t without being clean and having healthy skin! You can’t go wrong with Bevel body wash as it truly is one of the best exfoliating body washes for men.
- This body wash gives some of the best lather that I’ve seen and you don’t need much.
- Has the essential oils your skin needs to be healthy. It evens skin tone, too.
- The scent is super masculine. It’ll have your girl batting her eyes at you thinking you’re wearing new cologne to impress her.
- I love how long the scent lasts. An easy four hours later and you’re still fresh! Doesn’t get any better than that!
- The texture isn’t the best. It can be a headache trying to get the wash you of the bottle because of its thickness.
If you’re one of those rough and tumble dudes who gets their hands dirty, keep reading because Marlowe Body Scrub & Wash is for you. It’s been featured in places like Men’s Health, People, and Forbes, and their products boast more than 20,0000 five-star ratings on Amazon. That’s a shit-ton of happy customers! And a huge reason why we consider it to be one of the best exfoliating body washes for men.
Why are so many people so happy with this body wash? I’ll tell you why.
Marlowe body scrub and wash is tough enough to handle anything your skin picks up during your everyday hustle. It doesn’t matter if you’re a mechanic, working in a warehouse or in an office. This body wash has BY FAR some of the most powerful exfoliating ingredients. Caprylhydroxamic Acid and Willow Bark Extract decimate all the oil, grime and grease buildup that causes bad skin. They even get dirt from under your fingernails. And you know fingernails are the first thing women look at on a man.
But there are other just as powerful ingredients like Green Tea and Deep Sea Algae in this body wash, too. These ingredients provide all the nutrients and moisture your skin needs. You want to fight premature aging? Rough, dry and cracked skin? Again, all you have to do is exfoliate. Use this exfoliating body wash daily and you’ll notice a tremendous difference in your skin.
- I love the musky, woodsy smell of this body wash. It’s not too harsh. It’s light enough that it doesn’t overpower your cologne or body’s natural aroma.
- It comes out of the bottle thick enough to produce a rich lather without having to use a lot of product. Rich lather makes us happy boys!
- It’s chock-full of essential oils that won’t dry your skin out. You can bet that unlike a lot of other exfoliating body washes, when you step out of the shower and towel off, your skin will still have that moisturized feeling.
- I’m not too fond of the sulfates and alcohol being used. Yes, the different extracts and essential oils can counteract the dryness sulfates and alcohol can cause, but they don’t work against the irritation they can cause, too.
- May not be a great product for guys who have sensitive skin. They need to replace the harmful chemicals with more natural ingredients. It’s 2022! Nobody’s interested in harmful chemicals.