All of us guys know that after-the-gym feeling––sweaty armpits, sticky skin and that damp, swampy feeling in all the wrong places. Yeah, we know, it ain’t cute. And since we’ve been there ourselves, we’re going to give you the rundown of the 5 best body washes for teenage guys because we want you walking into every room feeling confident and smelling fresh.
Table of Contents
Cremo All Season Body Wash (Our Top Pick)
Let’s face it, sweat and odor takes no days off so we believe your body wash shouldn’t either. That’s why you can’t go wrong with Cremo All Season Body Wash. It’s one of the best body washes for teenage guys and those of us a little more seasoned because it does exactly that––takes no days off. Not only is Cremo the fastest growing men’s grooming brand in the U.S. with award-winning products, but they’ve been raved about in places like GQ. Their All-Season Body Wash is even an Amazon Choice item with over 17,000 reviews from dudes just like you (and their girlfriends) to back up the hype.
One thing we love about this body wash is that its super-rich lather produces a scent that evolves from the moment you crack the bottle open and start soaping up. No joke, fellas. By the time you’re done showering, you’ve treated your skin to some of the most unique, rich, and powerful blended scents on the market. And when it comes to scents, if you’re like us, and we believe you are, then you like options and Cremo’s All-Season Body Wash has got you covered there just as much as they’ve got your skin covered. From Blue Cedar & Cypress, Bourbon & Oakwood, to their five-star Seagrass and Driftwood, Cremo’s All-Season Body Wash will have you feeling clean, fresh, and masculine.
And when we say this body wash is great for all seasons, we literally mean it. Marula oil, one of those deluxe oils you can never have too much of, hydrates, nourishes, and protects your skin in those brutal winter days, while being lightweight and breathable during the hot summer. It’ll give you that clean, manly feeling year-round.
- A premium, high-tech body wash that produces an awesome, super-rich lather with ingredients like Juniperus Virginiana Oil to make it lightweight enough that it washes off easily. Won’t have your skin feeling sticky and weighed down after showering. Yeah, we hate that too!
- An Amazon’s Choice selection and legit one of the highest rated men’s body wash products among Amazon buyers.
- Ingredients like aloe vera leaf juice and marula seed oil smell great, which chicks love, while keeping your skin healthy and moisturized all year long.
- Comes in cool, sustainable, and recycled packaging resembling throwback liquor bottles.
- Scent fades throughout the day.
Black Wolf Nation Body Wash
Show us a guy who isn’t sick of the broken promises from those big box, overpriced grooming companies, and we’ll show you a guy who’s full of it. Enter: Black Wolf Nation. Not only is Black Wolf Nation striving to change the game when it comes to men’s grooming, but they’re hell-bent on being known for their reliability, too. In fact, Yahoo! Life named Black Wolf Nation’s Body Wash as one of their top eight “Best Salicylic Acid Body Washes” last year and LA Times made it their top body wash pick for men because of its ability to fight skin acne. That alone makes it one best body washes for teenage guys in our book. With this body wash, you’ll want to believe the hype because there’s nothing more kick-ass than smelling good and having clear skin.
With an ingenious blend of high-quality charcoal and salicylic acid, among other paraben-free ingredients, Black Wolf Nation Body Wash leaves your skin squeaky clean while providing the benefits of removing stubborn toxins–– the root cause of acne and breakouts. Don’t believe us? Picture this: Salicylic acid seeping deep into your pores to kick the asses of all the dirt, oil, bacteria, and dead skin cells that cause breakouts and that vomit-inducing body acne. Where not here to throw shade, but let’s be real, chicks ain’t really digging chest or back acne. (Just saying). No, we want you guys out there impressing those young ladies you’ve been eyeing, not only with clear skin, but with a scent they’ll find irresistible. And for that we’ll give you two words: Blue Sage. It’s one of the main ingredients in Black Wolf Nation’s Body Wash that produces a musky, herb aroma that will destress you and impress her.
- Made with a high-tech formula of charcoal and salicylic acid that deep-cleans and fights acne-causing inflammation under the skin’s surface.
- All ingredients are paraben-free! That prevents your skin from getting dry, brittle, or breaking out in rashes.
- Notes of blue sage and citrus to make you smell as good as you look and feel.
- Gives teenage guys that extra umph needed to feel like the man walking around school.
- The lack of size options is a bummer. Every bottle is only 10 fl oz.
- The scent doesn’t last as long as we’d like.
Brickell Men’s Body Wash
All those body washes chock full of chemicals are played out––a thing of the past. We’re living in the future and Brickell Men’s Body Wash made it onto our list because they’re working their butts off to make sure yours is all good. Don’t believe us? Well, In Touch Weekly (don’t judge our reading habits!) recently named Brickell Men’s Body Wash as the best skincare product with organic ingredients for men. And after just one try, the senior reviewer at Business Insider (better?) swears by it. So naturally, we think it’s one of the best body washes for teenage guys.
And when we say “naturally” we mean it. Brickell’s Men’s Body Wash is made from premium, all-natural, certified organic ingredients like Aloe Leaf Juice, Pro-vitamin B5, and organic lavender. They also make it a point to never use harmful chemicals–– no parabens, no sulfates and no synthetic fragrances or colors. What that means is that no matter your skin type, especially teenage guys whose skin tends to be oilier and more prone to acne, the all-natural, certified organic ingredients in Brickell Men’s Body Wash won’t add any extra irritation to your skin or dry it out.
- 100% all-natural, certified organic ingredients makes it a must-have for sensitive skin.
- Made with ingredients like Aloe Leaf Juice, Pro-vitamin B5, and organic lavender to add that extra hydration to your skin, rather than dry it out like a lot of products from those corporate brands who only care about their bottom line, not how their products make you feel.
- A great product for animal lovers because they never test on animals.
- You get that bang for your buck! Lasts around 40-45 days even if you use it twice a day.
- The actual liquid comes out a little thin and doesn’t produce the rich, sudsy lather we love when showering. Some people might end up using more of the product trying to get that thick lather so many of us love.
- The scent doesn’t last long.
- The redesigned bottle cap can easily be pressed open which makes it harder to travel with. Come on, Brickell! Who wants body wash spilled all over the inside of their luggage?
Jack Black All-Over Wash
Okay here’s the truth: we’re all busy. We both know it. So why not shave some time off your morning routine with a body wash that’s multipurpose? The creators have cut out all the B.S. to get straight to the point with no-nonsense products. And while Jack Black products may be known over the past twenty years to come without the B.S., they’re also known to come with high quality. It’s one of the reasons Men’s Journal ranked their All-Over Wash in the top 10 out of the 25 Best Body Washes for Men this year (and a huge reason why picked it as one of the best body washes for teenage guys).
Created with ingredients like Panthenol (fancy for Pro Vitamin B5), Jojoba Protein, Sea Kelp, and Shea Butter, this vegan body wash will eliminate all the daily dirt and oil clinging to your skin without stripping away its natural moisture. That means you can use this All-Over Wash literally all over. For those of you who may be wondering WTH vegan body wash is anyways, we’ll break it down. Jack Black All-Over Wash is carefully formulated without using any animal byproducts. Instead, it’s chock full of essential oils, butters and all that good-for-your-skin stuff like lavender and aloe vera––perfect for soothing overacting, acne-causing skin cells teenage guys everywhere have to deal with.
But it’s not just the ingredients we love about Jack Black All-Over Body Wash, it’s the convenience. Because this is literally an all-over wash, you can cut your morning routine in half by using it on your body, in your hair as a shampoo, and as a facial cleanser. We hate fumbling around in the shower for different products in the morning as much as the next guy, and if you hate it as much as we do, do yourself a favor and grab a bottle of Jack Black All-Over Body Wash. You won’t regret it!
- Jack Black formulated this wash to be used from head to toes and everything in between. Its multipurpose is super convenient because Saves you time from searching for different products during your shower routine.
- Some of the best no B.S. vegan ingredients like Sea Kelp, Jojoba Protein and Shea Butter that’ll leave your skin extra hydrated, not brittle and dried out.
- Never tested on animals. Tell a girl how you’re doing your part to save animals by supporting vegan, cruelty-free products and watch her melt. They love when guys are sensitive like that.
- A hit-or-miss on the scent. Some say it’s too overpowering and others say it’s not strong enough.
- Some of the vegan ingredients may be a little too harsh on certain skin types.
Malin + Goetz Body Wash
Some dudes aren’t too big on scents, and we get it. Nobody wants to be a walking clash of body wash and cologne. If that happens to be you, and you feel strongly about scented body wash, we’ve got you covered with the Malin + Goetz Body Wash. Back in 2004 when Uncle Snoop first had all the ladies dropping it like it was hot, Malin + Goetz was setting up shop in the Silicon Valley of skincare––New York City. Fast forward nearly twenty years and they’re being named as a winner in Men’s Journal “Top 25 Body Washes for Men” in their 2021 grooming awards issue. And while this is definitely an amazing product, we dig the idea behind Malin + Goetz, too. Their products are designed with everybody in mind, from the fellas in the boardroom to teenage guys out doing tricks on their skateboards.
The Malin + Goetz Body Wash is formulated with specific ingredients like amino acids and glycerin to lock in the long-lasting, all-day hydration your skin needs without the thick, heavy feeling on your skin after using other body washes. And we love that. Because let’s face it, there’s nothing more irritating than that filmy dry feeling other body washes leave your skin feeling when you use them. If you’re one of those busy teenage guys with football practice after school, Malin + Goetz Body Wash is perfect for you. Its surfactants will wash away all the dirt and grime you pick up out on the field and because it’s made with such premium quality, just a small dab is good enough to provide the amount of lather needed to get your body squeaky clean and feeling confident again. It’s easily one of the best body washes for teenage guys.
- A deluxe body wash for teenage guys trying to get the edge they need to be the man at school.
- All natural, vegan ingredients like hydrating amino acids and glycerin locks in that all day moisture your skin needs.
- Body wash is high quality and long-lasting. Not much needed to get a good lather going. We love that!
- Created with vegan ingredients that may be too harsh for some guys with super sensitive skin.
- Packaging doesn’t list the ingredients which the company says are “subject to change.” That can leave you feeling like you don’t know WTH you’re using on your body. Who wants to play guessing games with the body wash they use?